The General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as „GC“) govern the relationship between the project operator located on the website www.myfunbets.com (hereinafter referred to as „the Project“), which is Livenetwork, Ltd., Global Gateway 8, Seychelles (hereinafter referred to as „the Operator“) and all parties (hereinafter referred to as „the User“) who enter and use the website of the Project. Every visitor of the Project using the services provided by the Project, is obliged to acquaint himself with GC before using the Project services and agree with them if he decides to use the services provided by the Project.
All bets on matches and competition fees, if any, are only made through the own virtual currency ePoints, which are earned exclusively through User activities on the Project website. ePoints cannot be purchased from the Project operator, so there is no risk of the User's financial loss, therefore the Operator doesn´t need a Gambling License, nor any other permission related with operation of gambling activity.
Although it is not the gambling, the Operator determines a minimum age needed to join the Project activities, to be 18 years of age. Therefore, every User who registers on the Project website confirms, that he is over 18 years old. The Project operator reserves the right to request from the User a document as a proof of his age. In the case that a document with the proof of the User´s age will not be provided, or the User´s age is less than 18 years old, the Operator reserves the right to cancel the User's account.
Registration of the User´s account on the Project website is free of charge. The User can sign up for the Project through his email or his Facebook account. In the case of a login through Facebook account, the User authorizes the Operator for access to certain information related to his Facebook account as are email, name and profile photo.
The User himself is responsible for keeping his access data to the Project website safe before third parties. The Operator doesn´t take any responsibility for misuse of User's access data by the third party. The User is not entitled for a refundation of ePoints that have been bet or transferred to another User´s account by unauthorized access to the User's account.
I. Defining of basic concepts
ePoints - virtual points.
ePoints F (free) - ePoints that the User can exchange for the goods in our e-shop or to use them for paying an entry fee to the competitions, where the entry fee is announced.
ePoints P (pro) - ePoints that the User can exchange for the goods in our e-shop or to use them for paying an entry fee to the competitions, where the entry fee is announced + the User can choose the products marked as PRO in e-shop + the User can transfer them to another User´s account.
ePoints account – User´s account where all his earned ePoints are registered. It is divided into sub-accounts for ePoints F and ePoints P.
Competition - betting competition where the User signes up and bets the scheduled matches.
Start of the competition - the date when the first match of the competition is played.
End of the competition - the date when the last match of the competition is played.
Registration Fee - fee announced by the Project operator, deducted from the User's ePoints account, to enable User to sign up for the competition.
Competition Grant - the number of ePoints to be divided among the winners of the competition.
Competition Winner - the User who has correctly bet all the matches played in the competition (except of "one winner competition").
Win in the competition - share from the grant, received by the winner of the competition.
Maximum number of players - the maximum number of the Users allowed to sign up for the competition.
Match in a competition - a sport event selected by the Project operator, that is a part of the betting round.
Betting round - one or more scheduled matches, that all must be bet to meet the basic condition for the processing to the next round or for receiving the share on the grant.
One-round competition - a competition that contains only one betting round.
Multi-round competition - a competition that contains more than one betting round.
FREE competition - a competition with no entry fee for signing up to the competition and the winner receives ePoints F.
PRO competition - a competition with entry fee in the form of ePoints for signing up to the competition and the winner receives ePoints P.
"One winner" competition - FREE or PRO competition with one winner at the end of the competition. If there is nobody with correct bet in the last round, the grant will be divided among the participants of the semifinal round.
Individual match - a sport event selected by the Project operator, to which User can bet the selected number of ePoints.
Goods - tangible or intangible object that the User can choose and exchange for earned ePoints.
Eshop - summary of goods divided into categories with determined value of single types of goods.
II. Competitions and individual matches
II. a/ Registration for the competition
In order to participate in a competition, the User must sign up for the competition. In PRO competitions, the registration fee listed by the Project operator, is deducted from the User´s ePoints account. If the User has ePoints F on his ePoints account, the registration fee is deducted from his ePoints F sub-account. If the User has only ePoints P on his ePoints account, then the registration fee is deducted from his ePoints P sub-account.
II. b/ Betting in a competition
Depending on the competition, at least one match is scheduled in each competition. Depending on the sport´s type and sport event, the User can choose from options 1, X or 2, or options 1 and 2. Option 1 means the win of the team / player in the home team position, option X means the indecisive result and option 2 means the win of the team / player in the visiting team position. To be fully involved into the competition, the User must bet all scheduled matches in the current round. In multi-round FREE competitions, the condition for following the next round is to bet correctly all the matches from the previous rounds. Signing up into multi-round FREE competitions is no more possible once the first match has started. In PRO competitions the User can sign up to the running competition. In this case the registration fee is a multiple of the fee before the first round and the number of started rounds.
II. c/ Evaluation of the competition
The winner of the competition is the one who correctly bet all the scheduled matches, except so-called "one winner" competition, where the winner can also become the User who has joined the competition and has not bet correctly all scheduled matches. In so-called "one winner" competition betting continues until there is only the one winner in the last round, who will receive the listed grant. If there is nobody with correct bet in the last round, the grant will be divided among the participants of the semifinal round. If there are more winners, then the grant for the competition is divided among all winners in the same proportion. In the case that a match has been canceled, unfinished or scratch, it is evaluated as correctly bet.
II. d/ Betting of individual matches
Except announced competitions, the User can also participate in betting of the individual matches. For each individual match, there are options 1, X or 2, eventually options 1 and 2. Option 1 means the win of the team / player in the home team position, option X means the indecisive result, resp. the draw and option 2 means the win of the team / player in the visiting team position. The User can choose one of the options and bet the selected number of ePoints. If the User has ePoints F on his ePoints account, the selected number of ePoints bet is deducted from his ePoints F sub-account. In the case that number of User´s ePoints F is less then selected number of ePoints bet and the User has ePoints P on his ePoints account, the balance is deducted from his ePoints P sub-account.
II. e/ Evaluation of individual matches
The eventual win is a multiple of the number of ePoints bet and the rate listed for the selected option. In the case of the correct bet, the win is credited to the winner's ePoints account in the form of ePoints F. In the case of an uncorrect bet, the User will lose ePoints he bet. If a bet match has been canceled, the player or team did not play or the match was scratch, the user's bet is considered as canceled and the number of ePoints bet are returned to his ePoints account. In the case of an interrupted match, the finishing period of the match must be less than 7 days. If the finishing period of the match is longer than 7 days, the match will be evaluated as canceled.
III. Getting ePoints
III. a/ Activities
1. 1000 ePoints F will get the User by registration at www.myfunbets.com (the Project website)
2. 500 ePoints F will get the registered User by verifying his profile through Facebook
3. 100 ePoints F will get each User once a day by log on to www.myfunbets.com. If the User will not spend this ePoints for fees to PRO competitions or match betting, this bonus will be canceled.
4. 10 ePoints F will get each User for each announced competition that he will register for and bet all matches. ePoints will be credited to the User after the competition has been evaluated (no matter if he bet scheduled matches correctly or not).
5. 1000 ePoints F will get the User for a friend that he brings to www.myfunbets.com, if the friend verifies his profile through Facebook and bets at least 5 PRO competitions.
III. b/ Betting
1. Earned ePoints from competitions. Every day, there are various betting competitions from different sports, one or multi-rounds, FREE or PRO. If you bet correctly all the matches from the competition, you win a share of the listed grant for the given competition.
2. Earned ePoints from match betting. Every day, there are individual matches from different sports, with betting rate 1, X or 2 for each match. By clicking on the selected option the User opens a window to determine how many ePoints he is willing to bet on given option at listed rate.
If the bet is correct, the User wins a multiple of his deposit and exchange rate. In the case of an incorrect bet, the User loses ePoints that he bet.
IV. Using ePoints
ePoints must be used in accordance with the current Project rules. ePoints have no financial value and in no case can be bought or sold. ePoints serve exclusively to pay the entry fee to the PRO competitions or to exchange for the goods in e-shop.
V. Goods in e-shop
The goods in e-shop are divided into 8 categories. Categories Credits and Games contain products delivered electronically via email and are delivered throughout the world. Products from other categories, i.e. physical products, are delivered only within the European Union (Top Products and PRO categories are general categories that contain selected goods from other categories in various combinations, therefore in these categories we do not specify the delivery options). Price for the delivery will be displayed to the user in the next step, once the delivery address has been completed. The Operator reserves the right to adjust the prices of the goods at any time, to add new or cancel existing goods.
VI. Conditions for obtaining the goods from the e-shop
In the case that the User obtained necessary number of ePoints, he can choose some price in our e-shop, to pay with earned ePoints and send the order for considering. Once order received, the Operator will check the following:
1. How were ePoints earned. We will check in details User´s ePoints account to avoid fraudulent activities (multiple registrations, unauthorized ePoints moving between accounts or sub-accounts ....). In case of detecting any fraudulent activity, the Operator reserves the right to cancel the User's order as well as his entire User account and all accounts related with fraudulent activities.
2. In the case of physical goods, it shall be determined whether delivery address is within the European Union. If the address is outside the European Union, the order is canceled.
3. The Operator reserves the right to request an identity document from the User. If required documents are not provided by the User to the Operator within 14 days from the request for the submission of identity documents, the order will be canceled.
4. After verifying all necessary documents, order will be processed. Order processing takes up to 30 business days (usually 1-72 hours).
5. Goods sent to the User is considered as a gifts from the Operator to the User. The goods can not be exchanged for other goods and also the warranty period or the possibility to claim the goods is not applied (except of dysfunctional code for the goods from the Games category).
VII. Fraudulent activities
Fraudulent activities are all activities related with unfair gaining of the User's benefit to the detriment of the Operator or other User. Among fraudulent activities are included, for example:
1. Multiple registrations
2. Intentional misuse of detected system errors
3. Other activities with the intent to harm the Operator or other User
VIII. Account termination by the Operator
The Operator reserves the right to terminate the User´s account without any claim for refundation, if there is found:
1. Fraudulent activities
2. Non compliance with the minimum age limit
3. In case of inactivity for more than 360 days. As the activity is considered participation in the competition or betting of individual match. Before account termination for inactivity, the User will be contacted by the Operator via e-mail sent to the email address stated in the User's profile, at least 14 days before the account is terminated.
IX. Account cancellation by the Users
Each user has the right to request for cancellation of his account on the Project website. Once the request for account cancellation is made, the account will be irreversibly cancelled to the User who has requested for account cancellation. ePoints on the User's account will be cancelled, without any restore option.
X. Cookies policy
X. a/ Cookies
In order to ensure the proper functionality of this website, we sometimes store on your device small data files, so called cookie. This is the common practice of most big websites.
X. b/ What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when browsing. Thanks to this file, the website keeps the information about your steps and preferences (such as your login name, language, font size and other display settings) for a certain time, so you don´t need to put it again by your next visit or browsing this website.
X. d/ How to check cookies
You can check or delete your cookies at your will - the details please see on aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies files saved in your computer and set most of browsers to disable them to save the cookies. However, in this case you may need to modify some settings manually by each website visit and some services and features will not work.
You can set up cookies using in your internet browser. Most browsers automatically accept cookies at the initial settings.
XI. Collection of personal data
The seller obtains personal data exclusively in connection with User´s registration and each User registrating himself into the Project, agrees with the processing of personal data. We distinguish 2 types of personal data collection:
1. Personal data saved by the User's registration:
a / User´s IP address
b / User´s email
c / User´s name
d / User´s username
e / User´s password
d / User´s country of origin
f / User's cookies
2. Personal data saved by ordering the goods from our e-shop:
a / User´s name and surname
b / User´s address
c / User´s email
Except these personal information, you may send us additional information by email. We may use this information to respond to your email or for any other purposes related with providing of our services. If you don´t wish your electronic contact to be used for sending of commercial messages, you may notify us anytime by email to [email protected] or by following the instructions stated in the footer of each notification.
We consider privacy and personal data protection as our primary responsibility. We handle with personal data fully in accordance with valid law regulations. We process your personal data to the extent necessary needed to provide you with the service that you want to use.
We keep precautions to ensure the confidentiality and security of all your personal data.
The Operator does not rent, sell or share your personal data with third parties except those described below:
a / Data may be handled for us by our trustworthy partners who provide us with some services related with providing of our services or with sending of commercial messages, if these activities require personal data processing; anyway - these processors are not authorized to use your personal data for their own purposes;
b / on the base of specific law regulations, especially if these data are required by the relevant administrative authorities or courts.
XIII. Updating your personal information and your other rights
The Operator as a personal data manager guarantees you the right to:
a / access to your personal data,
b / correction of your personal data,
c / request clarification if you suspect, that the processing of your personal data disrupt protection of your personal and private life, or that personal data are processed in non conformity with law regulations,
d / require the remedy of a situation that is in non conformity with law regulations, particulary by stopping personal data processing, data correction, their completing or removing,
e / require the removal of your personal data from our records.
You can update your personal details in settings of your User account and if any other questions or requests, please contact us anytime by email at [email protected]
XIV. Operator rights
The Operator reserves the right, at his own consideration and without giving any reason to:
1. Refuse User´s registration
2. Edit the number of ePoints in the User's account
3. Reject the order made in e-shop
4. Stop the Project operation in the case of a technical failure
XV. Operator Liability
The Operator undertakes to:
1. Not provide User´s data to the third party
2. Protect User´s data from third parties
3. Operate the Project in accordance with European Union law regulations
XVI. Limits and limitations
1. Unless the operator specifies otherwise, the maximum limit for one bet in the single match is 5000 ePoints.
2. The maximum quantity of products that can be ordered in one order is 1 product.
3. The Operator reserves the right to reset the user's account after sending the order (set ePoints and ePoints PRO to 0). The user will be alerted to this fact in the ordering process and will have to agree.
4. In order for a user to order from an e-shop he must:
a/ the amount of individual bet matches during the last 30 days must be at least 200% of the amount of points earned in free competitions in the last 30 days
b/ in the last 30 days to bet at least 150 individual matches
c/ in the last 30 days to participate in at least 150 FREE competitions
d/ monthly balance of added individual tips must be positive (greater than 0)
e/ the total balance of added individual tips must be positive (greater than 0)
5. the user can make a maximum of 1 order per month in our e-shop
The Operator is not responsible for the damages and losses incurred to the User by using the Project website. The Operator reserves the right to change or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time.